- $110k to $125k base + super
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Prestigious Global Bank
- Innovative & Dynamic Culture Promoting Flexibility
- Interaction with Executive Stakeholders across the business
My client is a global Banking organisation known for its great reputation in the Australian market & for its fantastic culture supporting flexibility and work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high caliber Tax Manager with excellent business partnering and stakeholder management skills to join the Tax team in this broad role.
My client is seeking an experienced Tax professional with exposure across Tax Compliance and Tax Advisory to join the Tax function in a permanent role that offers variety and breadth of responsibilities, making sure that no two days are the same.
This is a high profile role in which you will have visibility of the overall business & products, directly reporting into the Head of Tax. You will also have the opportunity to business partner with senior executive level stakeholders across the entire business through to CFO.
This role offers variety and breadth of responsibilities across Tax Compliance, Tax Advisory and adhoc projects, making sure that no two days are the same.
- Implementation of tax strategies and policies
- Analysing the tax implications and providing tax advice (for income tax, GST, transfer pricing) for major transactions, new products and on cross-border deals
- Identifying opportunities to reduce tax & presenting your recommendations to Senior Management
- Implementing a best practice tax framework
- Assist with corporate tax compliance, Group reporting, tax accounting and audit activities.
- Contribute to the Tax Team's internal training on tax legislation
- Support the Head of Tax with influencing or lobbying external bodies including the preparation of industry submissions and liaison with authorities on matters affecting the business.
To be successful, you MUST have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- 5+ years of experience specialising in Tax Compliance & Tax Advisory, within Banking/Financial Services
- Tax Advisory experience in relation to mitigating tax
- Experience interpreting and implementing ATO requirements
- Experience implementing best practice tax framework and exposure to governance will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner with senior stakeholders
The salary on offer for this permanent role is $110,000 to $125,000 base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on email@example.com