- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- National organisation with growing presence
- Front-end Commercial Technology/TMT focus.
- Lawyer or Associate with 2-6 years PAE
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Technology/TMT lawyer to join the Sydney division of a growing & forward-thinking national mid-tier firm. Working closely with specialist Partners in their field, you will work collaboratively on a range of TMT & Commercial issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, negotiating & advising the business on the terms of a range commercial IT agreements including outsourcing and managed services agreements, major IT procurements, as well as technology commercialisation and digitisation initiatives.
- Advise on all aspects of data commercialisation and data protection, including privacy and security.
- Advising clients on competition and consumer issues and general commercial matters.
- Liaising with colleagues nationally on complex technology projects & agreements.
Ideally, you will have the following background:
- A minimum of 2-6 years’ PAE on Commercial Technology work gained at a top-tier, mid-tier or commercial organisation;
- Prior exposure to commercial IT agreements in the technology, telecommunications, & procurement space.
- Strong drafting & technical skills.
- Strategic-thinker with the confidence to advise the business on a range of TMT contract issues.
- Resilient with a calm demeanour & a solutions-focused approach.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.