- $90000 - $105000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
My client is a specialist within retail asset management who provide expertise in Shopping Centre Management, Retail Strategic Advisory Services and Retail Leasing across all of Australia & New Zealand.
As the Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively support and assist the Centre Management team
- Providing "hands on visible and pro-active" day to day management
- Ensure first class standard of maintenance and presentation of centres
- Contracting management including issuing of permits and on-line deductions
- Organise & coordinate repairs / quotes
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Complete planned maintenance works on time
- Oversee cleaners, gardeners, security and caretakers through regular inspections
You will come from a strong property background and have a minimum of 3+ years plus of working experience in a position within Facilities or Operations Management in retail shopping centres. Whilst having a technical background is important, so is an outgoing personality to work within a small team environment and the ability to liaise with associated third parties is important. Strong communication and customer service skills are sought, along with a proactive and positive work approach.
On offer is an excellent base salary, great company culture and an opportunity to make this centre yours.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283 / email@example.com