- $140000 - $145000 per annum, Benefits: Data Driven Organisation
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
In this role, you will be given full autonomy to implement and own your ideas and establish business benefits across the AWS stack.
Core skills should include:
- Help to define standards and best practices around AWS technologies and how they should be adopted by internal and external IT teams
- Support CI/CD tooling for technical teams to be able to build and deploy using pipelines
- Look to develop strategies and improvements around cost optimisation and usage reporting
- Identifying and automating points of manual work when onboarding new systems;
- Maintaining existing integration and delivery pipelines;
- Working closely with engineering teams to automate, build and design platforms that support products and systems; and
- Assisting in the development of frameworks, practices and skills needed to provide DevOps as ‘Everything as a Service’ to engineering and operations teams
For immediate consideration, please apply.