- $70000 - $78000 per annum, Benefits: learn retail property!
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Our client is one of Melbourne's most dominant commercial and retail property groups that have a specialisation within retail shopping centres. With an expanding portfolio across all of Australia they are in continuous need of growing their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic self-starter to develop and maintain the sales and leasing database as well as assisting in all aspects of lease administration duties and generally assisting the Property team. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with an interesting and diverse role and the opportunity to be a key part of an established, successful team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage outbound mail, including photocopying letters, posting letters and documents
- Photocopying of all paperwork
- Saving LAF & LOO into tenant folders
- Managing all correspondence to lawyers, tenants, insurance brokers and internal staff
- Entering & follow up of all Bank Guarantees
- Diary management ie. Scheduling of all meetings as need be
- Follow up of outstanding documents
- Assisting Finance team regarding leases and preparation of fee trackers
- General adhoc administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to reading various types of leases
- Experience supporting a sales team
- Bright, bubbly personality
- Would like a career within property
On offer is an opportunity that will allow you to gain exposure to retail shopping centres, work alongside a high performing team and have a great salary. Due to the continuous expansion of the team, there will be a high likeliness that a permanent role will be offered.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283 / firstname.lastname@example.org