- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Not for Profit
• 6 month contract, start asap
Opportunity to have a positive impact on the community
- Lead projects to produce the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits as defined by the Project Board.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, registers and budgets
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all project stakeholders.
- As required, assist with pre-project work, developing (or supporting the development of) Project Requests for Mandate, and Project Briefs.
- Facilitate the creation of the temporary project organisation, manage the project team members, including the coordination and monitoring of work priorities.
- Facilitate change by utilising appropriate change management disciplines.
- Manage the creation and verification of project products to ensure that they are certified fit for purpose by the users.
- Facilitate control of the project by defining the means (plan) of delivering the products (the where and how, by whom, and estimating the when and how much).
- Ensure significant risks related to the Project are identified, understood, and effectively managed.
- Demonstrated ability over a number of years to deliver projects with a significant Information Services.
- Demonstrated project leadership, an ability to work in a team and relating easily with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Readiness to learn and self-motivated.
- Ability to solve problems and prioritise tasks and escalate when appropriate.
- Well organised with strong time management skills, able to multi task across projects.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Readiness to work within a PRINCE2 framework and Agile delivery environments.
- Proficient in core MS Office products.
- Knowledge of SharePoint for collaboration and document management.
Managing projects within an established governance framework and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment and enjoy interaction with various stakeholder levels.
For a confidential discussion please call Corin Roberts 0457676048.