- $113000 - $133000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Global and Tier 1 FMCG Company
- Information Management & Record-keeping Executive
- Sydney Location | $113 - $133k + super + bonus
A global, well-known and Tier 1 leading FMCG organisation with a presence in over 200 markets across the world, are seeking an experienced Information Management Executive to join their team. The Information Management Executive is responsible for identifying, implementing and maintaining quality information, record-keeping strategies and practices within the company.
This role is also responsible for assisting staff to ensure they are compliant with the relevant policies and processes and supporting and managing the technical requirements of related IM systems.
- Assist with the management of the Information Management (IM) Program across the business, in line with business priorities and the regulatory and legislative environment.
- Assist to identify and implement areas for improvements to the IM Program and the effective management of company documents in accordance to relevant policies and procedures.
- Project manage IM solutions or business improvements as required.
- Assist in the implementation and management of an IM compliance monitoring and evaluation process.
- Ensure continued assessment, maintenance and improvement of the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system, identifying enhancements available to the system to further improve the user experience and efficient management of company records.
- Oversee the management of the Company’s hardcopy and external storage requirements, including coordinating the prompt sending and retrieval of hardcopy records to the Company’s IM Warehouse and external storage providers.
- Is responsible for conducting training on IM Program requirements, IM responsibilities and relevant IM related systems.
- Produce clear, detailed IM technical process documentation as required.
- Responsible for the day to day administration requirements of the IM function.
- Ability to identify, report, design and scope IM business solutions and processes to deliver significant business and system improvements.
- Technically proficient in the use of IT systems with particular focus on ECM solutions.
- High level of problem-solving skills.
- Opportunities for regular Learning and Development training
A rare opportunity to join a global tier 1 FMCG company with a phenomenal culture and team, offering career development and progression.
Attractive salary package! $113k - $133 + super + bonus + more!
Beautiful office located East-CBD
Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.