- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Do you consider yourself a frustrated mixologist with a huge flare for creative ?
• National role you must be able to travel potentially a few days a month
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to mix your professional contacts in the bar scene with your creative flare and personality in a role that will see you traveling the country as a brand Advocate for a diverse brand that is number 1 in it's category. You will join a Global FMCG business in a role that is one of a kind and bring to life its many personalities through both Advocacy and education as well as training and development.
- Utilise your passion, creativity, attitude and knowledge of cocktails and what is on trend in the bar scene
- Develop brand Advocacy through the delivery of educational with internal team and external customers
- Identify and build rapport with existing and high potential On Premise bar venues/ specialty and major MSO & QSR customers
- Identify and 'mentor' bartenders, baristas and chefs around the nation to become 'brand champions'.
- Work cross-functionally to lead and support the development and execution of Brand lead events building brand awareness
- Maximize the brand visibility across the on-Premise channel
- Seeking out new ranging or co-branding opportunities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders ( sales and Marketing ) on opportunists for innovation in the category and channel strategies
- Lead and supervise brand ambassador team across Australia (ON & OFF premise channel
- Assist with implementing the social strategy through your on premise activities
- Have a proven experience within the hospitality sector with at least 4 years bar tending experience and bar group / team management.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and have an excellent understanding of drink construction and flavor combinations.
- Strong business acumen and an element of sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- Be self-driven, well presented and have excellent communication skills.
- Be flexible regarding working hours & be willing to travel.
- Exceptional organizational & planning skills with regards to organizing own diary and must also be able to report up the management chain.
- Disciplined research and presentation skills.
- Current NSW RSA Certificate.
On offer is the opportunity to combine and commercialize all your knowledge and love of Mixology and flavor and the bar / club scene. On offer is a great package commensurate for experience not to mention a really exciting hybrid role with one of the globes coolest FMCG brands. Please apply now or call Lisa Chesterman for a confidential discussion on 91952347