- $75000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Multi partner firm based in the heart of Melbourne’s East
- Beautiful modern offices with plenty parking
- Diverse client base with complex multi entity group
FutureYou is partnering with a well-recognised based in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs who are adding staff in a growth period. With one of the Partners of the firm actively winning new clients, this firm is looking to add experienced accountants to their business services teams.
This firm is renowned for its expert training and development, with many of their accountants either progressing to higher levels within the firm, or moving on into Mid-tier and Big 4 firms. You will work closely with Partners, while also mentoring and reviewing the work of junior staff.
In your role, you will assist the manager in mentoring and supervising junior staff, while managing your own portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax planning, cashflow and forecasting
- Managing your own portfolio if clients
- Running your own client meetings
- Assist the manager with mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience running your own client meetings
- Work effectively in a team
- Experience mentoring and reviewing junior staff
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.