- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- 4 Partner, 40 staff firm in Camberwell
- Conveniently located near trains, trams and has car parking
- AFR Top 100 Firm 2018!
FutureYou is partnering with a 4 partner firm in Camberwell who are showing excellent year on year growth. This firm has substantially grown in size and its fee base in the past 5 years, with a view to more than double the fees over the next 5 years. Partners in the firm are very hands on, exercising an open door policy for their staff.
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. The office has a beautiful outdoor area to eat in, and a nice kitchenette for lunch. The firm is also surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and bars that the team often enjoy together. This firm has a strong belief that happy workers are productive workers.
In your role, you will manage a diverse base of clients with up to $50mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- A balance of tax compliance and advisory
- Running your own client meetings
- Mentoring and training junior staff
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years' experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience attending client meetings
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.