- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Beautiful high rise CBD offices
- Enviable client base up to $500mil annual turnover
- Direct exposure to clients and business advisory
FutureYou is partnering with a highly reputable firm based in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. With a varied client base, this firm boasts clients from some of the largest construction companies in Australia. You will be exposed to clients up to half a billion in turnover and large complex multi entity groups.
This firm boast trendy modern offices, with a large kitchenette and outdoor area to eat. The firm’s fee base is growing year on year, and offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. You will be supported closely by a senior accountant and partner, with plenty of training provided.
In your role, you will have the opportunity to work with enviable clients, while also attending client meetings with a senior.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with exposure to business advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work effectively in a team
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.