- $100000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic case management & assistance with complex, large-scale commercial disputes on behalf of the firm including preparation of defence and other court documents.
- Briefing and instructing external solicitors, counsel and internal and external experts where necessary.
- Attending court, mediations and settlement conferences as well as instructing/assisting with hearing preparation.
- Liaising and reporting to insurers, underwriters as well as providing strategic advice to the business and liaising closely with the global team.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, leading mid-tier or in-house global disputes practice.
- Audit negligence, class actions and/or regulatory exposure would be preferred.
- Exposure to parliamentary enquiries & royal commission exposure would be advantageous.
- Strong technical skills and strategic approach.
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.