- South Melbourne
- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- 3 partner firm based in South Melbourne
- Beautiful modern offices with street parking
- Xero Gold Partner with pathways to Partnership
FutureYou is partnering with a firm that boasts outstanding opportunities for ambitious accountants. Excellent training and development is key to this firm, with one of the Partners beginning at the firm as a Grad. This firm provides their team with access to NTAA seminars, monthly tax banter, monthly internal training sessions, weekly team planning sessions to support each other and more.
This firm prides themselves on having excellent team culture. The social club will regularly organise events such as Go-Karting, comedy nights, winery tours, river cruises, social functions, dinners and more. The Partners have an open door policy and are always accessible to their team, helping to create a comfortable and productive atmosphere.
In your role, you will work closely with Senior Accountants on clients up to $30mil annual turnover.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attend client meetings with Seniors and Partners
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.