- $120000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Equity opportunity within 6-12 months
- Top 100 firm
- Free parking and fantastic location on the coast
This one of the largest, multi-discipline firms on the Central Coast. The firm has around 40 staff members and various Partners with respected and admirable backgrounds from both regional and city firms including Big 4.
The Audit team services a large portfolio of clients from a range of industries. A considerable portion of this client base is comprised of Registered Clubs and not-for-profits.
The firm offers a contemporary, modern office and a supportive environment. The firm boasts enviable staff retention owed to its positive, youthful culture and its commitment to training and development.
In this role you will lead a variety of audit engagements and lead teams of up to four staff to service the firms diverse client base. You will also be expected to identify and establish new business opportunities in the market in order to grow the firms audit division.
What You Will Need
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Over 7 years experience in audit
- Ideally working towards RCA
- Knowledge of both external and internal audit advantageous
- Excellent Audit Managers who can progress to a Partner role within two years will be considered
What You Will Receive
- Equity within the firm
- Fast promotion to partner (ideally within 12 months)
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
Contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information.