- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- An award winning growing business.
- Highly competitive salaries and uncapped OTE.
- Full autonomy to build your own business, within a business.
In this role you will work side by side with a Specialist Supply Chain & Logistics consultant in order to generate new business, cultivate existing warm client relationships and meet with a whole range of Supply chain & Logistic professionals in order to assist them with their next big career move.
This role is broken down into tree parts; Client relationship management, Candidate engagement, The coordination and administration of bringing the two together. No two days are ever the same but your core functions are to carry out candidate interviews, attend client meetings and to make business development calls in order to generate new business. You will recruit the following roles across all major Industries:
- Supply Planner
- Demand Planner
- Logistics Coordinator
- SC/Log Analyst
- Inventory Controller
- Senior S&D Planning
- Sourcing candidates from Seek, Linked-In and other social media platforms
- Schedule candidate interviews, performs competency based interviews, and organize technical testing where required
- Draw up candidate profile, and prepare and deliver a candidate shortlist to client
- Arrange client interviews for candidates, and monitor the process through to completion, including negotiation of salary
- Carry out reference checking
- Monitor progress of placed candidates and maintain regular contact
- Managing candidate referrals from your network and continuously build on your network
- Build on existing client relationships and repeat business
- Generate new client business and account manage the relationship
- Arrange client meetings to introduce yourself, pick up a job brief and introduce and update on FutureYou capability
- Maintain face to face contact with client relationships
- Liaise with Partners and other Practices internally to collaborate, generate and act upon leads
- Work collaboratively across Business Practices internally to ensure effective cross selling across the entire business
- Build strong relationships with your internal colleagues, attend social events and be part of a supportive, close knit environment
- Sales or/and recruitment experience 3 years minimum.
- Tertiary level educated.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Outstanding communication.
- Hunger and desire to build a desk.
- Resilience to setbacks and positive attitude.
- Work with integrity.
On offer is a permanent, full time role that requires you to work Monday to Friday 9pm till 5.30pm.
Consultant: David Glass - Please add me on Linked-In