- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Opportunities for equity within 2 years
- Manage your own client portfolio and team of 5 accountants
- Flexible working environment and relaxed culture
Leading accounting firm in the Northern Suburbs specialising in business services, tax and corporate advisory that has a strong reputation in the market for being a leader in client services. They develop staff within the firm by providing exposure to a broad and varied client base, along with ongoing training and development opportunities, while working within a positive team culture that preserves a healthy work/life balance.
As the result of an internal promotion an exciting opportunity now exists for a talented Manager to join the business advisory team.
About The Role
Reporting directly into the Partner, you will have full autonomy in the role that involves:
- Advisory and compliance work for a varied client base
- Budgeting and Forecasting; management reports; business plan review
- Attending client meetings and providing insight into growth opportunities and areas of efficiency gains
- Assisting in due diligence, M&A and other corporate advisory projects as required
- Managing and delegating workflow amongst a small team of 5 staff
- Brand new office in the Northern suburbs
- Client facing role
- Employer of choice; positive working culture
- Work/life balance
- Over 5 years experience working in a client facing role within business services
- Track record of success working with small to medium sized business
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- CA/CPA qualified
- Passion for advisory work highly regarded
- Competent Xero experience essential
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now!
If you would like more information on this position, or others within the public pratice space, please give Michael Phillips a call on 0434 423 202.