- $80000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance and bonus
- Job Type
- 9 days ago
- Rapidly growing medical device business with an exciting portfolio of new products
- Product & IT focused role
- Customer facing role
My client is an independent Medical Device distributor that has been active within the market for nearly 40 years and employs over 50 people. Due to continued growth within the Australian market and actively targeting exciting, pioneering technologies, my client is seeking an experienced individual to join the team to take the lead internally and externally on the IT side of their product portfolio.
The key objective of the role will be to take ownership as the product expert both internally and externally on how my clients’ products will connect and integrate into a hospitals existing IT system. This will be a role that will see you working as part of the pre-sales process and right through the sale to also take on trouble shooting responsibilities post implementation. The role will work closely will the General Manager and National Sales Manager as well as heavy interaction with product experts based internationally.
The successful candidate will have a background in medical devices, ideally from either an IT integration/implementation role or perhaps come from a Biomedical engineering background. Key skills and knowledge required:
- An understanding of hospital technology platforms and how current medical device products (e.g. ECG etc) integrate into these
- Solid medical device industry knowledge and IT background
- An ability to disseminate technical information into easy to understand language
- Can be the “go to” product expert internally as well as be comfortable working with, pitching and presenting at a customer level
- Strong face to face and phone skills
- Ability to travel when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have real impact in a growing business and work within a mature and autonomous environment with a great team. An excellent salary package is on offer, including base salary + super + car allowance and incentive plan.
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to call Nick Hegarty on 02 9195 2330.