- $90k to $110k base + super
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
- Prestigious FinTech organisation
- Innovative, agile and dynamic culture
- Interaction with Executive level Stakeholders across the business
My client is a leading FinTech organisation paving the way with innovative products & services. As a result, this organisation is proving to be strong competition to the big 4 Aussie Banks with their cutting-edge technology and organically increasing market share.
This organisation is known for its remarkable organic growth, great reputation in the Australian market & for its fantastic culture supporting work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high caliber Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join their Finance team.
This role reports directly into the Head of Finance and works closely with the CFO. You will be the go-to person for "everything regulatory reporting" in this organisation & will have access to external consultants for highly technical regulatory pieces. This is a high profile role in which you will have visibility of the overall business & products. You will also have the opportunity to business partner with senior executive level stakeholders across the entire business up to CEO.
- Preparation and submission of monthly/quarterly APRA returns
- Analysis of monthly/quarterly capital adequacy ratios
- Provide advice on regulatory capital and risk requirements to internal stakeholders
- Preparation of regulatory reporting updates and Board memos
- Interpretation and implementation of Economic and Financial Statistics (EFS)
- Perform data gap analysis for Economic and Financial Statistics (EFS)
- Internal and external stakeholder management
To be successful, you must be:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Min 2 years prior experience in a similar Regulatory Reporting role
- Prior experience working on EFS
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience
- Strong Excel skills (ability to build pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner with senior stakeholders
The salary on offer is $90k to $110k base + super.
Please call Neha Jain on 02 9195 2902 for a confidential conversation.