- $120k to $130k base + super
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
- Leading Insurance Organisation
- Dynamic and Engaging Culture
- Senior Stakeholder Liaison & Process Improvements
My client is a leading Insurance organisation in Sydney CBD, known for their great reputation in the Australian market and their dynamic culture. They are seeking an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join their Finance division.
Your responsibilities cover Financial Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Regulatory Reporting and Process Improvements.
- Perform month end close
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare regulatory returns to ASIC and APRA
- Identify and implement process improvements
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial accounting role
- Must have General Insurance or Life Insurance background
- Strong experience with month end close, financial statements, regulatory returns, tax returns and process improvements
This salary on offer for this role is $120k to $130k base + super.
Please call Neha Jain on 0421 114 847 for further information.