- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Hospitality clients, hotel groups & retail focus
- High growth business with great culture and working environment
- Leading training provider
Our client is a registered training provider, who work with a wide variety of clients across Australia, from multinationals to privately owned companies. They provide a range of products including face to face and online training courses and specialise in the hospitality and retail markets.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with potential clients. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales, a proven track record of success and someone who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities. In this key position the BDM will work closely with the broader client service team, state manager, CEO and product teams to achieve established sales goals and implement business development initiatives that maximize and grow the footprint and generate revenue for the company. This role will be Sydney based and would include some interstate travel.
You will be an experienced Business Development Manager from a consultative B2B sales environment. You will have sold into a broad array of customer groups ideally including the hospitality sector. You will also meet the following criteria:
- Circa 5+ years successful sales and business development experience within a B2B environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced business while providing excellent client service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Be trained in a sales methodology and can negotiate at a senior level
- Degree in a business or related field
On offer to the successful candidate will be a competitive salary package. The successful candidate will also be provided opportunities for career progression, professional development and personal growth. An autonomous, fun and relaxed work environment and the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team is also on offer.
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to call Nick Hegarty on 02 9195 2330