- Wetherill Park
- $130000 - $145000 per annum, Benefits: + Superannuation
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
• Full engineering and maintenance responsiblity for a large 150 person site
• TPM implementation and OEE Focus
A major player in consumer goods, the business has multiple sites across ANZ and requires a first class Engineering Manager to lead the team of 10 + on site.
Reporting to the Plant Operations Director the Engineering Manager will be responsible for autonomously managing the in house engineering function and external support used by the Plant. With remit over a $2.5m budget per annum the Engineering Manager will:
- Manage the in house team of 10 (consiting of electrical engineers, mechanical fitters and automation experts)
- Prepare manage and report against site maintenance budgets and costings
- Manage and improve the company CMMS System and control all maintenance planning (including TPM projects, fitter up skilling and development)
- Along with the plant manager and manufacturing manager you will hekld create a true safety culture on site with the focus being on World Class Manufacturing and best class equipment usage.
You will be a dynamic and Degree qualfied Maintenance Engineering Manager from within FMCG or other continuous volume Manufacturing environment. Your will have worked for a Plant Manager and been responsible for a budget of at least $1.5m and a team of 5. Your approach will be people led and you will hold particular expertise around TPM and continuous improvement. You will be able to evidence Preventative maintenance skills gained from a dynamic manufacturing environment.
$130,000- $145,000 + super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381