- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 19 days ago
- 4 Partner, 40 staff firm in Camberwell
- Conveniently located near trains, trams and has car parking
- AFR Top 100 firm
FutureYou is partnering with a 4 partner firm in Camberwell who are showing excellent year on year growth. This firm has substantially grown in size and its fee base in the past 5 years, with a view to more than double the fees over the next 5 years. Partners in the firm are very hands on, exercising an open door policy for their staff.
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. The office has a beautiful outdoor area to eat in, and a nice kitchenette for lunch. The firm is also surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and bars that the team often enjoy together. This firm has a strong belief that happy workers are productive workers.
In your role, you will be a part of the supervisory team within the firm, overseeing 4 administration staff. You will also be responsible for reviewing all administration processes and driving efficiency
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality administration and operations functions in the office for facilities management incorporating Utilities, Office Stationery and Supplies, Staff Amenities, Catering, Office Equipment and more.
- Ensuring the flow of information and communication of administrative and operational matters within the office to Partners.
- Providing onsite support to the Partners in respect of the day-to-day operation of the business and administration of the office
- Leading and managing a team of 4 administrators
- Supervising the cost control of the purchasing function for the office.
As the Administration Supervisor, you will be expected to have at least 5 years of relevant experience and possess the following competencies:
- A strong ability to build rapport and effective working relationships with colleagues, decision makers and senior leaders
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage team deadlines within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Adaptability, flexibility and innovative problem-solving skills
- Timely communication in a clear, concise and confident manner to colleagues, decision makers and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in a professional services firm would be advantageous
A great opportunity for a dedicated administration supervisor to manage a team of administrators in a growing firm, with the view to improve the firm's efficiencies.
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.