- $11000 - $12000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Government Management Agency - Major Projects
• Ensure compliance with authorities & government agencies
• Excellent package & bonus - permanent position
Our client is a government managing body who are responsible for the development of major innovative and sustainable transportation projects in Sydney. They are seeking a Project Support and Compliance Officer to join the Planning and Design team.
The Project Support and Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- Critical stakeholder management with authorities and government agencies (i.e. NSW Transport, Department Planning and Environment, Department of Infrastructure, Air Services Australia)
- Compliance - ensure proposals are developed and documented to meet regulatory requirements
- Provide informed recommendations on proposals and coordinate organisational inputs to ensure proposals meet identified and agreed requirements with stakeholders
- Ensure proposed solutions are aligned with design and development objectives
- Communication and engagement with internal and external stakeholders regarding current, proposed and future solutions
- Collaborate with the support and Delivery Team
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary degree (preferably engineering, technology, or similar)
- Previous experience working with dynamic projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational administrative skills (i.e. attention to detail, accuracy, reporting)
- Ability to keep tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities and adapt well to change
- Annual salary $110,000 - $120,000 + bonus!
- Work on innovative and commercial projects
- Very unique role - you will be integral to the ultimate success of the projects and to the Planning and Design Team
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950.