- $130000 - $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- January start date - earlier if possible
- Exciting tech business in growth phase
- Excellent central location
My client is a very exciting tech start-up. Founded in 2013, they have been working hard over the last few years to create an extensive platform, build new technologies and make a big impact on the industry.
They are looking to launch in the next couple of months.
As the technical project manager, your role has the following responsibilities:
- Plan, oversee and document all aspects of the product.
- Drive stand ups, all group projects, all aspects of team JIRA planning and estimates.
- Analyse the progress of the Development Team and arrange any required meetings or workshops to provide all necessary support to help the development of the product.
- Work closely with the CIO to make sure that the scope and direction of projects are forecasted accurately.
- Ensure that the road-map following launch is forecasted and guide the development team recruitment process to match deliverable deadlines.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in commerce, computer science or information systems.
- Previous experience as a developer/engineer (Essential)
- Strong technical understanding.
- Experience with solution design, including data and network architecture.
- Experience acting as a business-side SME on large scale software development projects (Essential)
- Confidence working with data and development teams.
- JIRA and Confluence experience (Essential) - Must be able to build reports.
- Confident working in a start-up environment.
- Confident working with C-Suite individuals - must be able to be a conduit between Tech/Dev teams and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to work on and deliver concurrent projects.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Scrum master experience.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal.
- 3+ years experience with the Google suite.
- Effectively managing project risk, scope and change management.
- Creating and managing project documentation including but not limited to statements of work, briefs, estimates, technical specification docs, risk/impact plan, change management and project close out reporting.
- 5 years leadership/project management in technology
- Product experience (Ideal)
- Nurturing personality, who is able to motivate, lead and inspire.
- Enthusiastic, driven and motivated approach to work.
- Testing experience.
- Team coordination experience.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a start-up business in what is a very exciting stage of its journey so far.
Located in a great central location, this role holds a extremely important position internally and will help the company to jump to the next level!
If you match the above profile requirements and a tech start up sounds like the environment for you - please click apply today and Heather Shillitoe will review your details.