- £160000 - £200000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Renumeration
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Super and Investments
- In-House – Global Bank
A leading global bank is seeking an experienced lawyer with experience across super and investments to join their experienced and established team. The opportunity has arisen due to growth and will be reporting into the Head of Legal. This is a key role within the legal team providing legal support to the business across a wide range of commercial matters.
- Advising the business on a wide range of matters in relation to superannuation, platforms and funds management
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Advising on legal risks associated with complex regulatory matters impacting superannuation, funds management and platforms
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues and advising on risks
- Liaising with the business and external counsel
- Ideally a minimum of 5yrs PQE gained in-house or from a well-regarded private practice firm
- Financial services experience and an understanding of the financial services regulatory framework
- Understanding of key trends in superannuation and funds management industry will be well regarded
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines and make decisions
- Superior commercial and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
In return, this role offers a collegiate and flexible environment with a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.