- Melbourne C B D
- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- ASX Listed developer is seeking to add headcount to their Development team
- The right candidate must have development experience with retail assets
- This is an opportunity to work with a market leading shopping centre developer
My client is a leading developer that is seeking to add headcount to their development management team with the addition on a specialised shopping centre / retail / office development manager.
In this role, the Development Manager will be responsible for the management and leadership of this large infrastructure project in Melbourne, the role has a focus on:
- Securing pre-lease & leasing opportunities within their respective development;
- Bid preparation and presentations;
- Managing tenant negotiations and preparation of leasing documents;
- Stakeholder management – internal, external and local government organisations;
- Preparing detailed written investment papers, gate papers, and development briefs;
- Leading development deliverables through the integrated model;
- Driving financial performance through development and post-completion;
- Market trends and thought leadership across Urban Regeneration;
This role requires the Development Manager to manage the consistency of the design and project process, and to check for end user functionality in compliance with best practice industry standards.
Strong communications skills are required to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent attention to detail will be required to ensure accurate financials and management of the forecast, design fees and budgets, and all associated 3rd parties.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7-10 years of Development Management experience with a notable institution or developer within the shopping centre, retail or office market in Melbourne.
Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment and on your own is required.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.