- Sydney C B D
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- 100% client orientated role - priority is servicing clients
- Multi-discipline firm offering all Accounting & Financial Planning services
- Flexible working hours
- Rapid growth - 15% in the past 2 years due to referrals
This is a modern firm offering accounting, taxation, financial planning and SMSF solutions.
The firm has experienced rapid growth due to an increased demand for Business Advisory services in addition to a 15% increase in fees over the past 2 years from referrals. Clients range from small $500k turnover businesses and medium franchises with several entities as well as companies up $30m in turnover.
This is a family friendly firm with over two thirds of the senior leadership team coming from Big 4 and Top Tier Accounting firms to the suburbs in order to achieve a true work/life balance whilst not sacrificing a large client base and access to high quality work.
Reporting directly to partners, your primary focus in this role will be to maintain client relationships to offer a personalised, quality service.
Depending upon your experience the Business Advisory space - you will either service client in who require this level of expertise or undergo training in order to be up-skilled.
You will assist clients in tax planning and how best to minimise costs and grow their business through thorough analysis of there financials and how best to utilise the latest technology to improve efficiency.
You will be supported by a team of up to 3 staff who will complete tax compliance work for the clients which you will review.
If you have experience in SMSF this will also be an option for part of your role.
- CA or CPA qualified (or close to completion)
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Experience in Business Advisory advantageous but not essential
- Must enjoy a client facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Xero & Class super preferred
- Flexible working hours and work from home option
- Cloud based technology
- Access to further training both internal and external
- Client facing
- Option to progress to partner in the future
- Parking space
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 02 9195 2904 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au