- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Brand custodian, the creativity is all yours!
• Incredible team and support!
Our client has the privilege of being classified as Australia’s only true luxury brand. Their product is the undisputed best in the world in their category, their business is steeped in a wonderful history that optimise's the beauty we experience here everyday. The role being offered has not been on the market for 6 years and there is a good reason - it is an incredible opportunity. This is the epitome of everything you would desire in a Senior marketing role, Brand ownership, creative license, incredible visionary in your SLT, support and a genuine family feel, all in all this is an opportunity as unique and amazing as their products, you will want to get out of bed every day because you know you will be making a difference.
- Develop the strategic brand direction, build on the brand story
- Manage the annual calendar and budget
- Responsible for all Marketing activities external and internal communications
- Brand campaigns, all initiatives, digital and social media, POS design, PR and CRM
- Oversee international agencies and influencer's working closely with Asia PAC
- Manage all creative agencies, designers and copy writers
- Lead, develop, motivate and inspire your team of 6 across PR, Marketing and Events.
Your peers and personal network would describe you as quietly confident, highly creative and passionate. We are looking for someone who is also humble, fun loving, polished and Inspirational. You have been exposed to all facets of marketing and love getting your hands dirty. You are a story teller and can capture the senses at all levels when building your brand in market. You are a thinker with a high EQ who can manage complex relationships across both internal; and external stakeholders. An excellent multitasker, calm problem solver and clear visionary with outstanding attention to detail who will always strive to be the absolute best of the best.
On offer is, as mentioned, a role that has not come on to the market for 6 years, it is a position local marketers have been eagerly wishing would open up due to the outstanding opportunity of the role and the beauty of the brand. There is a renumeration commensurate with experience and travel to some stunning locations thrown in as a wonderful bonus! Please apply now or call Lisa Chesterman for a confidential discussion on 91952347