- East Ryde
- $55000 - $63000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Innovative & global leader of specialised Medical Devices
- Administration and support to the Sales Team
- Friendly & collaborative culture | Newly created role
Our client is a market leading global Medical Device company, renowned for some of the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies. An award winning organisation with a second to none fantastic company culture, based on ethics, honesty, openness and integrity. Due to growth, a newly created Sales Administrator position supporting a Sales Team has become available.
- Provide administrative support for effective operation of the Sales Team
- Arrange and attend meetings, conferences & functions
- Screening and directing phone calls
- Taking & distributing minutes
- Filing, data entry, printing & binding materials
- Maintain the teams Calendar of Events & Cases - Plan and execute meetings and events
- Schedule domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Assist in the creation of correspondence, documents, reports, presentations and /or publications
- Assist the Manager with P&L reporting and budget planning as required
- Assist with processing internal expenses & recording in Concur
- At least 2years experience in similar administrative or team support role
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, outgoing and team-orientated
- Able to use initiative and problem-solve
- Efficient with high attention to detail
- Certificate II Business Administration ideal but not essential
Join an award winning Medical Device Company with a second to none company culture, based on ethics, honesty, openness and integrity.
Newly created permanent position
Macquarie Park location - Onsite parking available
Offering $55,000 - $60,000 + super + additional benefits
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.