- Wetherill Park
- $160000 - $175000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Business Critical site and role; intended succession plan for Site Director
• Major focus on waste reduction and training and development
As a market leader within multiple FMCG categories the client seeks a dynamic 'best in class' Production Manager to manage their flagship site. Reporting directly to the Site Manager the role requires someone with the gravitas to become a Site/ Plant Manager of the future.
Reporting directly to the Plant Operations Manager and as part of the senior leadership team on site, the Manufacturing Manager will be fully responsible for people, process and performance. Specifically you will:
- Manage the 100 + staff on site via the team of 5 Team Leaders (covering Production, Planning and Safety)
- Focus heavily on training and development in order to up skill staff and enhance the site skills base (to achieve a safe working and high performing environment)
- Be responsible for the full scorecard (Quality, Output, Safety, OEE)
- As a business already operating as a Lean Manufacturer your focus will be on advanced manufacturing techniques to reduce waste, over time and increase site output
- You will work closely with the Engineering and CI Managers to improve OEE Levels and reduce downtime to enable increased margins
Your management style will be inclusive, engaging and your approach will be honest and with your staffs' interest at heart. Your business accumen will allow you to manage complex data reporting, advanced perofrmance metrics and to manage effectively a complex site with a mix of short and long run production. Ideally you will be Degree qualified but this is not a pre-requisite, the client will assess you more on your style and large site manufacturing management experience.
Your demonstrated experience and achievements within a large FMCG manufacturing site will be complimented by an in depth understanding of advanced manufacturing techiques, perofrmance metrics and reporting along with significant abilities regarding waste reduction and OEE improvements. You will:
- Have managed production operations of a large FMCG (preferably food) manufacturing facility
- Ideally be Degree Qualified but certainly have been exposed to GMP/ WCM Manufacturing
- Have the capacity not only to excel in this role but the potential to be a Plant Manager of the future
Your approach will be communicative, transparent, engaging and you will know how to run complex production within a large Food Manufacturing Plant.
$160,000- $175,000 (includes car allowance) + Superannuation
The chance to join a leading global food manufacturer and become a Site Plant Manager in the near future
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381