- North Sydney
- $110k to 120k base + super
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Financial Modelling, Analytics, Waterfalls, Securitisation, VBA
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation within the retail banking space who have consistently experienced organic growth.
They are seeking a high caliber Senior Financial Modelling Analyst to join their Analytics division on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The purpose of the Senior Financial Modelling Analyst role is to support the Manager of Analytics and Treasury in creating securitisation waterfall models and reports.
- Building waterfall models using VBA and financial modelling
- VBA coding of waterfall models for RBA reporting
- Performing data analysis and generating insights
To be successful, you must have
- Advanced financial modelling and Excel skills (ability to build pivot tables, v-lookups and complex formulas).
- VBA skills will be highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Experience building waterfall models will be highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Strong background in securitisation will be highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Strong desire to learn VBA, securitisation and waterfall models.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive attitude.
The salary on offer for this 6 month fixed term contract is $110k to $120k base + super.
Please call Neha Jain on 02 9195 2902 for a confidential discussion.