- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Six Sigma focused Shift Manager role
• Reporting directly to Site Operations Manager
The client is a leading name in FMCG Manufacturing with their West Sydney site focusing on the production of chilled foods. After a structural transformation project the role of Shift Process Manager is being created to provide support between the Plant Operations Manager and the shop floor. With over 100 staff on site the operation is sophisticated and highly invested in.
As part of a team of 2 Senior Shift Leaders at this fast moving food production site the Shift Process Manager will be in charge of performance, safety and improvement programs. Reporting to the Plant Operations Manager and required to work a rotating shift pattern (Sunday through to Friday, including some evenings) the Shift Process Manager will be responsible for performance on shift. Specifically the role holder will:
- Provide leadership, training and development and reporting metrics for the 40 + staff on Shift
- Implement and monitor/ improve performance metrics in order to create a World Class Manufacturing facility
- In order to achieve optimal output you will investigate Root cause of non confomances, implemented robust strategies to elimiate these and general factory waste
- You will form project groups to implement LEAN Manufacturing programs and ensure output is optimised particularly through peak times (accountability will be from raw materials inbound to stores and despatch)
You will have a passion for advanced manufacturing techniques and people development and you will have an ability to form first class relationships on site with the Operations Manager and all peers and operators.
You will be a successful Shift Manager from within the FMCG Manufacturing Sector. Ideally your Degree in a relevant engineering subject will be complimented by formal Six Sigma training. Your focus will be on people and processes, your passion will be for Continuous Improvement and people development and you will be able to forge first class relationships across a manufacturing plant. You will be able to evidence a focus on quality, safety and performance from your dedicated experience as a Shift Production Manager. You will have managed at least 20 people ideally in a food manfuacturing environment.
$90,000- $105,000 + Superannuation
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381