- $130000 per annum, Benefits: Superannuation, Bonus scheme
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Supply Planning Manager required for global manufacturer
- Excellent long term opportunity in a strong growth industry
- Excellent remuneration and career development available
Our client is a world leading industrial manufacturer, with thousands of employees worldwide and a rich and successful history. Due to very strong double digit growth, and further local investment, my client are seeking an experienced Supply Planning Manager to further develop and improve the supply planning function, and assist in the implementation of IBP and S&OP practices within the company, leading to a world class level of service.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be the planning, controlling and scheduling of all supply and production activities to ensure targets with regards to service levels, inventory and capacity are met and exceeded.
Additional day-to-day tasks include:
- Balancing supply with demand for all production sites to ensure resourced meet demand
- Helping to produce rolling 24 month production and inventory plans across each product family
- Match supply plans with company inventory policy
- Help ensure all site schedulers are educated in Class A best practices
- Develop accurate and feasible production schedules for finished goods and components
- Be an integral part of the S&OP process
- Utilise and improve ERP systems as required
- Publish and perform RCA for key metrics including customer service, MPS and production plan performance
- Ensure that business excellence levels are maintained in the master planning function areas
The ideal candidate will have a tertiary degree in a technical or business related discipline and at least 6+ years’ experience as a Supply Planner within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
You will have some previous exposure to S&OP and IBP processes, a strong continuous improvement focus, and a strategic, persistent mindset, as well as previous direct leadership experience.
This position provides the opportunity to join a secure, growing and dynamic business with global reach and ambitions, as well as the chance to optimize and develop the Supply Planning function to a world class level, in an environment that values and rewards success and commitment.
Succession planning is important to my client, and a clear path to further career progression within the company is available for the right applicant.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.