- $90000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Successful & leading Wealth Management Company
- High level & senior Executive to the Managing Director
- Collaborative team - Varied, exciting & challenging role
An innovative and leading Wealth Management company who offer a variety of unique investment funds are seeking an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director.
This is a busy, fast paced role where variable factors could arise on any given day and suitable for a confident, adaptable and experienced Senior Executive Assistant.
- Provide high level executive support to the MD, including personal matters
- Extensive diary and email management
- Professional correspondence on behalf of the MD (Senior Executives, Politicians)
- Manage and coordinate travel, accommodation and logistics
- Manage expenses and expenditure
- Organise board meetings and conferences
- Drafting and proofreading of correspondence and documents
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Manage foundations and attend charity events
- Event management - Internal/external, charity & fundraising events;
- Booking travel, venues & catering
- Managing invitations & attendees
- organising and coordinating speakers
At least 5+years experience in a high level/C-suite EA role.
Experience supporting a high-net-worth individual is advantageous.
Must have exceptional time management, detail-focused, proactive and capable of making decisions and use initiative with limited or no guidance.
Importantly, a positive can-do attitude, proven adaptability and flexibility, with exceptional communication skills and above all, a strong work ethic.
Also, able to attend charity events that occasionally fall on a Saturday.
An interest in Not-For-Profit/Charities is highly regarded.
Join a supportive and collaborative team who regard themselves as having more of a tribe culture and there is zero office politics!
Weekly team events and activities - Yoga, workout/exercise sessions, funded team lunches.
Permanent position based in Sydney CBD and starting ASAP
Offering $90k - $100k + super (dependant on experience)