- Box Hill
- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- 3 Partner firm based in Box Hill
- Conveniently located near trains, trams and has onsite car parking
- Excellent training and career development
FutureYou is partnering with a 3 partner firm based in Box Hill who are seeking an ambitious intermediate accountant to join their growing team. Your new firm provides excellent training both internally and externally, through CA/CPA support, tax banter, webinars, seminars and fortnightly training sessions in the board room.
This firm has an amazing team culture, with partners exercising an open door policy, providing staff with a warm and supportive environment. Accountants in this firm are very down to earth and tend to socialise a lot outside of work. You will be exposed to a diverse client base with turnovers of up to $50mil, as well as exposure and training in SMSF.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $50mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.