- Sydney C B D
- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 14 days ago
- International Award Winning Property and Infrastructure Group
- Senior Contracts Administrator
- Permanent position - competitive salary
Our client is a leading international property and infrastructure group with a global presence. They are seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to join their commercial team within a very exciting division.
- Contract Administration - ensuring that the firms interests are protected (and documented) in its dealings with customers and sub-contractors
- Supervising and managing work (and variations to work orders) undertaken by contractors.
- Liaising with subcontractors, material suppliers, trades, project managers and engineers to ensure that goals and schedules are met.
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs and projects and responding to any concerns or queries
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Contract Administration
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional written communication skills (report writing), demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to manage multiple projects, effectively mitigate risks with a solutions-focused approach
- Subcontractor procurement
- Provide techical input for D&C
- Support programming and budgets
- Excellent opportunity to work with a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive package on offer (based on experience)
- Beautiful CBD office
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950.