- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Established National Business with Ambitious Growth Plans
- Strategic Financial Leadership Position with Vast Scope and Influence
- Convenient Inner-West Location Close to Transport & Local Amenities
This well-established national distribution business are seeking a talented Financial Controller to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the company’s finance function whilst assisting in driving the company’s ambitious growth plans over the next five years. A pivotal role in the organisation, we require a motivated, strategic thinker with a growth mindset. This is an exciting opportunity to implement change, improve process and drive business forward.
- Full responsibility for the management of the finance function
- Steering long and short-term strategic planning and annual budgeting
- Regular and ad hoc management reporting, analysis & commentary
- Statutory reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and P&L analysis
- Business partnering with the senior leadership team and operational stakeholders to drive efficiencies and improve processes
- CA/CPA qualified
- Significant experience in a similar role within the distribution sector or similar
- Demonstrated achievements in implementing change and driving company growth
- A credible, influential communicator
- Strategic thinker with the confidence to challenge the status quo
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
In return, you are given the autonomy to apply your expertise to drive growth within this dynamic business. With a competitive salary on offer and conveniently located in Melbourne’s inner-west, this is an exceptional opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to further their career within an environment where your expertise is valued and fully utilised.
To express interest please apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Peta Scott on 03 8547 1345 quoting reference PS7284.