- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Global Power house in health and fitness
• Perfect internal role for an Agency transition
Our client has achieved cult status globally amongst elite sports people and casual gym goers alike. Their commitment to health, nutrition and fitness is impressive, not only do they all walk the walk they talk the talk. They are currently offering a like minded PR and communications manager the opportunity to join them on their journey locally. Not only will you be surrounded by your type of people if health and fitness is important to you but you will be supported by the business to continue your own journey staying fit and healthy. The business is heavily involved in giving back to the community and supporting local talent so you will have a feel good factor all round!
- Strong media relations and pitching skills that drive results and cultivate insights
- Understanding of social media amplification and development of campaigns that deliver
- Utilise paid and unpaid avenues for maximum exposure
- Engage with influencer's and talent to further drive brand traction
- Capitalise on your little back book of contacts in media
- External and Internal communications
Ideally you have been involved with the Heath and fitness industry within an agency or Internal role. You are well respected have a little black book full of contacts you can confidently utalise. Ideally you are also very much in to your own health and fitness journey and would like to combine your profession with your passion.
On offer is the opportunity to get involved in business that is truly changing lives and go above and beyond at every turn to do so. it is the the perfect role for anyone wanting to transition client side from agency and I also mention there are some fantastic perks ! Please apply now or call Lisa Chesterman for a confidential discussion on 91952347