- $190000 - $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- 27 days ago
- Legal Commercial Manager
- Top 100 ASX Listed Organisations
- Renewable Projects
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal commercial manager to join a top 100 ASX Listed Organisation. The role will report into the General Manger Legal & Commercial and will be focused on work across power networks and communications.
- Assisting and leading contract negotiations
- Managing commercial arrangements to ensure professional standards are in place throughout all stages of the Project Life Cycle
- Assessing and managing key risks and liabilities in renewable project contracts
- Advising the business on pre and post contract commercial capability and consistency
- Assisting the General Manager – Legal & Commercial with project management reporting.
- A minimum of 6years PQE gained in-house or from a leading law firm
- Previous experience across large infrastructure projects
- Exposure to the construction and infrastructure industries is preferable
- Excellent commercial, project and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
The role offers challenging and varied legal and commercial work in a forward thinking organisation.