- $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- Vibrant & Dynamic Organisation with Beautiful Offices & Excellent Facilities
- Inner-East Location with Trams & Shops on the Doorstep
- Temporary Opportunity with an Immediate Start Required
This high profile, award winning Professional Services firm are seeking a polished, professional and vibrant Corporate Concierge to join the business on a temporary basis. An immediate start is required.
Drawing on your previous experience in a similar role, you thrive when in a client facing environment where your natural customer service and organisational skills are fully utilised. The “face” and “voice” of the organisation, this is a pivotal role requiring a confident and credible communicator who has a passion for providing an exceptional front-of-house experience for clients and visitors.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably in a Professional Services environment
- Polished and professional in appearance and approach with outstanding service skills
- A vibrant, positive and authentic personality who thrives when engaging with people
- Diligent and thorough with a keen eye for detail
- A natural problem solver with excellent planning and organisational skills
- A self-motivated, autonomous worker who can both follow instruction and work on own initiative
- Intermediate-to-advanced MS Office skills and the ability to quickly pick up new systems and technologies
A progressive, innovative and agile environment, you will gain exposure to cutting-edge systems and technologies. In addition, the working environment is one of the best around – with ample outdoor space, beautiful views and a BBQ for those balmy summer afternoons, there are also excellent facilities by way of break out areas, a fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruit daily and showers/locker room, to name just a few. This is a rare opportunity to join this employer of choice and it won’t be available for long!
To express interest please apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Peta Scott on 03 8547 1345 quoting reference PS7527.