- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Cult status products
• Immersed in health and fitness
Our client has achieved cult status globally amongst elite sports people and casual gym goers alike. Their commitment to health, nutrition and fitness is impressive, not only do they all walk the walk they talk the talk. They are currently inviting a like minded Trade and Retail marketing manager the opportunity to join them on their journey locally. Not only will you be surrounded by your type of people if health and fitness is important to you but you will be supported by the business to continue your own journey staying fit and healthy.
- In store Marketing across Major Grocery, Pharmacy and fashion Retail
- B2C Marketing utalising high profile influencer's and brand strength in Market
- Events - Attending and assisting in trade events ad trade partner events
- Developing and maintaining the activation calender
- Assist with channel strategies across their major channels
- Working closely with Sales team to achieve best channel penetration
- You will come from a background associated with fitness or have a personal interest and journey.
- Exposure to FMCG Major grocery channel and or Pharmacy mass channel retailers.
- You are creative and skilled with merchandising and trade activations
- Having manged events big and small including trade events would be highly advantageous.
On offer is the rare opportunity to not only continue your Marketing career within FMCG and consumer but to combine it with your love and passion for fitness..... should also mention there are some amazing perks! Please apply now or call Lisa Chesterman for a confidential discussion on 91952347