- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Greenfield project and opportunity to work with a lean team of exceptional technologists
One of Australia's leading investment management firms with offices across the APAC region.
You will be joining a lean team of exceptional technologists to deliver greenfield projects. You will be responsible for analyzing business problems faced by the firm and then using cutting edge technologies to solve them in an efficient and timely manner. As a senior member of the team you will also be responsible for training and mentoring junior members of the development team.
The suitable candidate for this role will have
- Strong academic results preferably in the computer science or applied finance space
- Over 10 years of high quality experience in software development of large, complex application
- Objected oriented programming experience
- Experience working in small teams with a lot of autonomy and exposure
- Experience working in a lean team where hire will need to take on plenty of responsibility
- Finance industry experience. Experience with a hedge fund or trading firm highly desired
- Experience with relational databases (PostgresQL)
- Experience interacting directly with the business, analyzing business problems and using technology to solve them
- Experience coding against third party APIs
- Highly intelligent ( all candidates will have to go through psychometric testing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhibited good tenure and keen to stay in the role for at least 3-5 years
This is a permanent role working for a leading financial services firm. Candidates will be able to fast-track their career and experience working with cutting edge technologies and an exceptional group of technologists.
For follow-up discussion please contact Ginny Roy on email@example.com or 0291952920