- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- Legal Counsel - Corporate/M&A
- Leading Global Organisation
- In-House Team In Growth Mode
A leading global organisation is currently seeking a corporate/M&A lawyer to join their high performing legal team in Sydney. This opportunity will report into the General Counsel and will involve providing legal support to the business on corporate transactional matters, general commercial matters alongside corporate advisory work.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing transactional support for major corporate initiatives undertaken by the business
- Mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring transactions
- A mix of private equity, venture capital, corporate restructuring, investment funds management & capital raisings
- Supporting the business with legal services including contract review, document preparation and transaction management
- Assisting the General Counsel on various project based assignments and initiatives
- Ideally between 4-7 years PQE working for a top tier law firm or in-house organisation
- Strong corporate M&A transactional experience
- Strong understanding of relevant Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules
- Excellent commercial, communication and relationship building skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced growth orientated environment
In return this role offers a collegiate and flexible environment with a defined career path.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.