- Frenchs Forest
- $28 - $30 per hour, Benefits: super
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- Global & established Medical Device Company
- Assist in the operations and process of surgical orders
- Northern Beaches | Temp to permanent opportunity
A global and well-recognised Medical Device company are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative on an initial temporary contract, to go permanent early in the new year.
- Assist customers, managers & field sales associates with administrative sales activities
- Timely and accurate processing of orders, ensure compliance with tenders/agreements
- Answering phones & receiving mail
- Management of customer enquiries, issues & follow up; picking/delivery/pricing
- Handle complaints & process credits/debit notes and remittances
- Prepare KPI & monitoring reports e.g. Service complaints, orders processed, credit register, etc.
- Debtor’s collection administration; sending statements/invoices etc
- Create PO numbers
- Assist & manage visitors e.g. Book accommodation & transport etc
- Assist local Directors as required
- Customer service experience in the health/medical or similar industry
- Must have SAP skills - processing orders & invoices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage busy workloads and deadlines
- High level of data entry skills - speed and accuracy
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Team player & collaborative
- Work planning & organisation
- A self-starter who shows initiative
- Ability and desire to improve systems and processes
Join a global and well-recognised Medical Device Company with an exceptional team culture and company environment as a Customer Service Representative!
A temporary to permanent contract position
Temp $28/hr - $30/hr + super / permanent $55k - $60k + super + additional benefits
Northern Beaches location
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.