- North Sydney
- $75,000 to $80,000 base + super
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Business Partnering with Global Senior Stakeholders and Group Treasurer
- Analytics, Visualisation, Projects and Process Improvement
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation within the retail banking space who have consistently experienced organic growth.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Treasury Analyst to join their Group Treasury division.
Your responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with global and local stakeholders across Treasury and Finance as well as partnering with the Group Treasurer
- Liaising with third parties including Banks
- Global reporting and analytics for Group Treasury and ALCO
- Development of reporting suite for ethical and environmentally sustainable investments
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
- Corporate debt covenant analysis and reporting
- Liquidity analysis and reporting
- P&L analysis and cashflow forecasting using scenario base analysis and financial modelling
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- 1-2 years experience in a Treasury Analyst role focusing on financial modelling, data analysis, structured finance and exposure to derivatives ideally within Financial Services. Open to 1-2 years experience in a Financial Analyst role focusing on financial modelling, analysis and reporting within Financial Services
- Previous experience as a Treasury Analyst will be highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, formulas)
- Experience with Data Analytics and visualisation
- VBA skills (macros) and SQL experience will be highly regarded
- Exposure to Derivatives / Hedging / FX / Swaps / Securitisation / Structured Finance / Corporate Finance will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mindset, proactive and positive attitude
The salary on offer is $75,000 to $80,000 base + super.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Jain on 0421 114 847.