- North Sydney
- $80,000 to $85,000 base + super
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Business Partnering with Global Senior Stakeholders and Group Treasurer
- Analytics, Visualisation, Projects and Process Improvement
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation within the retail banking space who have consistently experienced organic growth.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Treasury Analyst to join their Group Treasury division.
Your responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders across Treasury, Finance and the Treasurer
- Build financial models and waterfall charts using Excel to forecast and analyse performance
- Data analysis and manipulation using pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas
- Deal management and documentation
- Preparation of pool cuts and triggers
- Interpreting legal documentation in relation to warehouses
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- 2+ years of prior experience in a Treasury Analyst role focusing on securitisation, warehouses, deal management, legal documentation, financial modelling, data analysis, pool cuts and triggers.
- Financial Services industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, formulas)
- Experience with Data Analytics and visualisation
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mindset, proactive and positive attitude
The salary on offer is $80,000 to $85,000 base + super.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Jain on 0421 114 847.