- $70000 - $87600 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
eCommerce Manager needed for a national retailer with over 1400 stores consisting of 9 successful apparel brands. They are a customer-centric brand with strong company values.
The eCommerce Manager oversees a digital team and reports into a Head of eCommerce. They should be ambitious, working in a KPI driven environment but also customer centric in everything they do.
What the role entails;
- sales and store performance including; KPI dashboard, brand EDMs, email segmentation strategy, acquisition and retention marketing strategy and execution.
- site presentation including; merchandising and optimising SKUs correctly, ensure all content is up to date and relevant, pricing and promotions strategy, feedback to buyers.
- stock management duties including; fulfillment feedback, monitor stock levels, action markdowns.
- leadership; inspire and engage a team to be driven by performance and best practice.
- Expert in Google Analytics
- SEO / SEM / re-targetting / display experience