- Competitive Remuneration
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Senior Competition Lawyer
- Leading Financial Institution
- In-House - Sydney
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior competition lawyer to join a leading legal team of a global financial institution. The opportunity will be supporting the business and senior stakeholders and will focus on competition work in relation to M&A transactions.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing advice on competition law work in relation to M&A transactions
- Advising on competition law matters including merger clearance, ACCC authorisation, compliance,
- Reviewing contractual terms and advising on enforcement
- Keeping the business up to date on compliance and legal obligations
- Building relationships and engaging with key stakeholders.
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years PQE working for a top tier law firm or in-house organisation
- Strong experience in competition law particularly in relation to M&A and transactional work
- Broad corporate law experience
- Excellent commercial and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
In return, this role offers a collegiate and flexible environment with a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.