- Sydney C B D
- $33 - $35 per hour, Benefits: + super
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Administration Assistant to a Government Organisation
- Temp contract starting ASAP - Possibility of extension
- CBD location - $33 - $35 p/h + super
A leading government agency who prides itself on their impartiality and in providing critical advice to the general public. Situated in the CBD, our client offers a warm and supportive team culture in addition to diversification to their day.
The enquiries officer handles all written, phone and in-person enquiries and will act as the public face of our client's agency.
A suitable person should be able to, under limited direction:
- Provide advice to the public by phone, in writing and face-to-face pertaining to legislative and jurisdictional issues, and will make appropriate referrals to other government and industry bodies where necessary.
- Under general direction, draft correspondence in relation to enquiries, complaints and reviews.
- Maintain descriptive and statistical records of enquiries for reporting purposes.
- Provide administrative support to the wider office as required.
- Other relevant tasks as directed.
To be successful in this application, you will have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to respond to phone enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Customer service experience
- An ability to communicate with influence, and to respond appropriately to challenging questions and client behaviours, while still providing a high standard of customer service
- Good team work skills, and,
- Personal drive and integrity
- 6 month temporary contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- CBD location
- High paced work environment
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950.