- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- January start date - permanent opportunity
- Mascot location
- Global brand
- Consult with users, management and vendors to assess technology needs and system requirements.
- Work closely with product owners in documenting user stories and product backlog management
- Assist the business in utilising information systems to improve efficiency.
- Make recommendations for new systems or upgrades of current systems that will best meet the customers and company requirements.
- Oversee all stages of application development from gathering requirements and researching options, design and testing, to roll out and maintenance.
- Manage communications between technical staff, vendors, and internal customers to ensure the smooth running of applications.
- Manage issues to ensure they are resolved efficiently following established change control procedures.
- Identify training needs of end users; develops and provides the necessary training materials to meet those needs.
- Ensure that system & related management processes meet all applicable compliance and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years in an end to end business analyst position - from requirements gathering to UAT and training.
- Confidence and experience working in an extremely regulated environment (non-negotiable)
- Salesforce experience (highly desirable)
- Experience working as part of a global team - this might require travel overseas and working across global timezones.
- Strong process orientation
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Strong customer focus
- Agile experience
- Full understanding of SDLC
- Process improvement focus
- Outstanding organisational / time management skills
- Degree qualified - Business / IT related (MBA - highly desirable)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly regarded brand and global front runner in their industry.
If you would think you match the criteria and would like to learn more, please click apply today.
Corin Roberts will be reviewing your details.