- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
Global practice seeking a highly-experienced Immigration Senior Associate & Registered Migration Agent to join a growing Employment division!
- 5 years+ PAE – Senior Associate
- Solicitor & Registered Migration Agent preferable
- Global firm with corporate clients
The role sits within the Employment division and will include providing immigration advice (including visa application and processing support) to a range of corporate clients (as well as employees & the families), in addition to managing and overseeing the team. Your responsibilities will include coordinating all aspects of visa processing from start to finish including:
- Overseeing the carriage of all immigration related queries/files, delegation of work to juniors/Associates and managing strict deadlines;
- Drive business development initiatives whilst developing and maintaining both new & existing client relationships (both local & overseas)
- Preparation and circulation of status reports.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years’ PAE in Immigration-related work & migration legislation;
- A Registered Migration Agent for at least 3-6 years within a well-regarded private practice or specialist immigration practice/division;
- Prior experience with sponsorship TSS visas (457/482), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) experience, Partner visas and applications for Permanent Residency.
- Supervisory experience as well as proven client management abilities, & the discharge of matters.
- Strong academic qualifications.
Benefits will include:
- Salary continuance insurance
- Travel insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Leave
- Flexible working arrangements